If you spend too much time thinking about a thing, you’ll never get it done. - Bruce Lee
2018 - Ultraman Geed The Movie : Connect Them! The Wishes!!  Kamen Rider Build   Uchuu Sentai Kyuranger  Ultraman Geed
2017 - Uchuu Keiji Gavan vs Tokusou Sentai Dekaranger  2017 - Kamen Rider Heisei Generations : FINAL  2017 - Kamen Rider Ex-Aid the Movie : True Ending  Bruce Lee Film
Empowered Your money Today!
The Long Road Home  All Harry Portal Movies  Leftenan Adnan   P.Ramlee Movie

Don Li ( 李逸生 ) 1952 - 1980


Performing before live according to 70s, has swept the chief male singer in Malaysia, his sensibility, touch hearts hyun singing, drunk to the number of young men and women in mind, late in 1980, July 26 in , a car accident relentless, cruel to put him away. When Li Yi in primary school campus, conduct is also very good, won the teachers and students love. Li Yi although once a school representative to participate in the singing contest was flattering, but then is not his favorite song, but to play war games! British Gas also like to play the power and prestige of the Great General!

Li Yi Zhong Ling attending high school high school. However, when high school he entered the rebellious character adolescent period, Li Yi like riding modo rampage, and a group of friends together to ride modo surround Penang Island, as well as do stimulate racing performances. Many young people have experienced rebellious youth it!. To 1971, Li Yi was 19 years old, he enrolled in the RTM organized (national genius garden singing contest), his song ( one way of life after), won the championship in Penang area, on behalf of Penang to Kuala Lumpur to participate in district National Finals.

Night in the finals of the band is responsible for accompaniment (recall the band) (which later became a player is a good friend of Don Li .. prodigal son). After several rounds of intense competition, Li Yi and finally to a song ( ask Baiyun ) won the national championship. He also started. . Extraordinary life.

Li Yi - Album

Li Yi recorded a biography of his first EP vinyl record, I should not know you :
  1. Jailhouse Rock
  2. never came back first
  3. prodigal tears
  4. love you hate you
  5. Forgive me lover
  6. Who stole my love
  7. sad tramp
  8. you should know
  9. Better go back
  10. I want to see you every day,
  11. Tonight Rain
  12. unforgettable first love
  13. Shall the Penang Hill
  14. tell you I hate you
  15. Jubilee 16) Love Rain
Watery

Li Yi Lai wind in this recording of the first album, "watery", which is only four songs, that is.
  1. watery
  2. at first sight
  3. I want to say to you
  4. Do not say that I bear you
Lane

January 1973, Li Yi path album published:
  1. Love the World
  2. Lane
  3. Keli Na
  4. Flower Sunset
  5. Love is like water to the east
  6. Love you never hate you
  7. Acacia a difficult
  8. Tonight is rain rain
  9. Whose hens do not lay eggs
  10. sad tears.
  11. Wake up
  12. Tonight I am lonely
  13. Do you know who I love
  14. I want to say to you
In 1973, between July, Li Yi} {drizzle kept the launch!
  1. Under the non-stop rain,
  2. Gods tour Southeast Asia,
  3. a beautiful Sunday ,
  4. no one else, only you,
  5. love you,
  6. ah where to find,
  7. say goodbye,
  8. Bittersweet Flowers ,
  9. Paoma song,
  10. love you Bitter Heart,
  11. there are only two of us ,
  12. Hebephilia girl,
  13. when you come back,
  14. a thousand words,
  15. I am the only lover hillside.


Remember me
  1. I remember two.
  2. Oh! Lin hit three.
  3. Who are you four.
  4. little hope.
  5. Happy singer.
  6. love flowers.
  7. Youth Haonianhua
  8. bars.
  9. My Opinion
  10. passionate hate free.
  11. Love like water Zhuobu Zhu
  12. Is a rainy day
  13. The first time I saw you
  14. Memories of Love
Between May 1974, the album Li Yi's (wait for me that day) launched!
  1. Waiting for me that day two.
  2. young people.
  3. my good girl.
  4. Why leave you
  5. Love you love yourself better than six.
  6. You and I have a
  7. Trouble is better to laugh
  8. Heaven hate unintentionally
  9. As you toast
  10. Do
  11. over a lifetime of loneliness. I asked
  12. street.
  13. Prodigal son.
Between August 1974, Li Yi's new album, singing a love song to listen to who launched!
  1. Who sings a love song to listen to.
  2. Meng Meng fog
  3. I had a dream
  4. Not love you
  5. to prove how much I love you.
  6. tears last night.
  7. Changbu Wan
  8. voices.
  9. Rain girl
  10. A loving
  11. Do not leave me
  12. A person under
  13. Unwavering love forever
Between March 1975, the album Li Yi's (Rose tears) published!
  1. Tears rose
  2. Valentine Yeah!
  3. You come back three.
  4. Hey! I told you four.
  5. Remember you,
  6. remember me five.
  7. I can not live without you
  8. You knew my heart
  9. Rhine
  10. Peng Peng heart
  11. jump nine children.
  12. glasses of you.
  13. Cherish spend
  14. Rain 12 cafe.
  15. Love found me and you
Li Yi's waiting for you to tell me in the April 1975 launch. The songs are:
  1. Waiting for you to tell me two
  2. .
  3. distant singing.
  4. That period of 4 days.
  5. Pearl knot Love
  6. Better to get separated
  7. An inexpensive Youmeng
  8. Memories 8 strings.
  9. Yan Feixiang
  10. 10 when we can meet.
  11. I'm afraid people do not care for
  12. children.
  13. dreamland.
  14. Happy journey.
  15. Do not forget the return date.
  16. Blessing lovers
Between September 1975, Li Yi's new album (gently calling you) launch it!
  1. Gently calling you two.
  2. Sunset,
  3. Dusk,
  4. We are four young people.
  5. Have you ever loved me five.
  6. Please do not misunderstand me
  7. Passionate mountain flower
  8. You're like a puzzle
  9. Focussed
  10. in the end what you're thinking.
  11. Looking
  12. Tell him I love him
  13. I wish you a tailwind
Li Yi launched in 1975 last album was "I hope."
  1. There is nothing to worry
  2. cherish your tears.
  3. Hopefully long hand in hand
  4. Night Train
  5. It charges the suspect guess
  6. How much tenderness miss
  7. Hopefully
  8. miles traveled road.
  9. I'll find you
  10. I beg your pardon
  11. I put the smile back
  12. Do not deceive me with.
  13. I have a mystery
After this album is continued, "I hope," this album, launched in 1976 years.
  1. Do not ask you for my own good and love in your heart
  2. told me how to do a happy and sweet
  3. Hey!
  4. Two people love in the garden
  5. I have a mystery lover!
  6. Do not cry no way to send a thousand words a lovely old place
  7. aspire Haitao
1976 Don Li launched only two albums, but the "ideal" is the second album.
  1. Ideal
  2. Dream
  3. Love is not the same.
  4. kite off the line.
  5. Green Island Serenade
  6. My wife is
  7. jealously guarding the study.
  8. sad lonely without you. Lilac
  9. Wish you would love to keep
  10. Happy with me at
  11. cloud cloud.
  12. Pursuit of chasing the ball
  13. Affair
Spring

In 1977, Li Yi also recorded a two albums,
  1. Spring
  2. ask Baiyun
  3. unreasonable girl
  4. good girl
  5. Who you ignore
  6. in the year we'd love Chung
  7. Tell Laura I love him
  8. until you someday
  9. forget You
  10. Heart Love
  11. partner Belinda
  12. have been me and you
In 1977, Li Yi launched the second album is "Sunset Sunrise."
  1. romance
  2. love you forever
  3. This day meet again in mid
  4. Sunrise Sunset
  5. I miss you
  6. Do not hesitate
  7. Love
  8. times)
  9. but never forget
  10. Love The way you and I
  11. quickly go back
  12. world more beautiful
  13. easy to remember you
The Longest Day

Li Yi in 1978 out of a total of three albums, this "The Longest Day" is the first sheet.
  1. The Longest Day
  2. See Dawn
  3. In addition,
  4. I do not love who you
  5. as long as you happy
  6. love the white sand on
  7. Ben
  8. my heart have you not lonely
  9. after 9 days
  10. can not say I love you
  11. recall this situation to be
  12. if you want the moon
  13. stranger
This is Li Yi in 1978's second album, "You spend a send." .
  1. send you to spend a
  2. I leave you with three hear)
  3. you, you me I
  4. dreams become memories
  5. hold today
  6. Lost Dreams
  7. Do not yesterday
  8. clouds and clouds
  9. walking in Sunshine on the road
  10. Wing miss
  11. You are you I was when I was
  12. affair
This is Li Yi in 1978's third album, "Hey! My girl. "
  1. Hey! My Girl
  2. You Light Up My Life
  3. lovely big eyes
  4. how to impress your heart
  5. the girl's heart
  6. happy life
  7. want you again and again
  8. fall in love with him to tell me
  9. love you in my heart
  10. I need your love
  11. in a sea of a boat
  12. mountains and clouds that sail
Drunk song

This album is Li Yi in 1979's first album. . This year he launched two albums.
  1. Journey
  2. drunk song
  3. Hometown Song
  4. Truth
  5. Valentine's tears
  6. a ship of one mind
  7. occasional love
  8. I do not love love
  9. heart, you're not anxious
  10. is willing to tell me rain
  11. Pure Love
  12. homeless people dream
Tianlun song

This album is Li Yi in 1979's second album.
  1. Past Dreaming
  2. End of the World Tomorrow
  3. Sweet Honey
  4. Starry Night parting
  5. coachmen Love
  6. Ye Mangmang
  7. to find him riding a horse
  8. Tianlun song
  9. of us vow
  10. Acacia difficult
  11. Green Bay
  12. at first sight
The last album - three years

In 1980, Li Yi launched his brilliant singing career, the last one of the album, "three years"! Left.
  1. year
  2. single-minded girl
  3. love poem
  4. lovely horse
  5. Grandma's Penghu Bay
  6. cherry trees
  7. Tan Island girl
  8. love me forever
  9. Song of a Wanderer
  10. 11 second dream
  11. and green duckweed
  12. passing
Oricinal Source : baike / Translate by : Google Translater
Share this article :
Supergirl Series 2015/2016/2017  2017 - Thor : Ragnarok  Batman Film  Iron Man Film

Superman Movies  Robocop Movies   The Flash Movie   Spider-Man Film
Lazada Indonesia
2009 - Chinese Paladin 3 2000 - The Heaven Sword and Dragon Saber 1997 - Demi Gods and Semi Devils Heroic Legend Of The Yang's Family
 
Copyright © 2009. KayLing88 Entertainment Review. Some Rights Reserved.
Bloggerize by : Team Works Of Reduan64 | Outsource by : KayLing88 Network Link